Sunday, January 22, 2006

Countdown - Shear a Shepherd!

On Wednesday, 25 January, I'm going to start chemotherapy, and rather than wait for hair loss to happen naturally, I'm going to pre-empt the whole thing and hold a special fund-raising event for the Online Bible College - called "Shear a Shepherd!" (I'll be providing you with photos, before and after, of the event).

And so, in about 12 hours' time, at the ECC Twilight Service, I'm going to have my head shaved, and I'm inviting people to sponsor the event to help raise funds for OBC.

There are two ways you can sponsor this event:
  1. You can donate through PayPal by clicking here.

  2. You can mail your donation details by downloading and printing this document.

This going to be a fun event as well as productive for the Kingdom of God!

All donations are in Australian dollars (which works out at about .75 USD or .43 GPB), and will go to the support of the worldwide ministry of the Online Bible College.

If you would like to calculate the exchange rate between, say, AUD and USD or GPB, here's a rough guide:
AUDUSDGBP
25.0019.0011.00
50.0037.0021.00
100.0075.0042.00
200.00150.0084.00
Thanks so much for praying with me for this event.

Making a difference together,

David C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home